Retirement University (Retire U)
May 4 - May 11, 2017
6:30p - 8:30p Eastern Standard Time
Roy B Culler Jr Senior CenterRoy B Culler Jr Senior Center
600 N Hamilton StHigh Point, NC 27262
Organizer:Jeff McKay firstname.lastname@example.org
At this two-night course, learn proven financial techniques for living a successful retirement lifestyle. If you are retired or getting close to retiring, this two-night course will teach you fundamental principles to help make your money last.
What is your plan for helping...
- Reduce your taxes in retirement?
- Protect your estate from a healthcare catastrophe?
- Protect your life savings from investment mistakes?
- Pass IRAs, 401(k)s, and other retirement accounts?
- Do you have the four essential legal documents everyone should have?
Join Bryan Gaiser with special guest, Estate Planning Attorney Scott Tippett, at this exclusive complimentary two-night college course (non-credit) to receive information on the financial challenges and opportunities unique to today's retirees.
Admission is FREE. Seating is LIMITED. RSVP today!